Adding, Editing and Removing DNS Entries
- Once logged in direct to My Domains mangement page - https://www.names.gd/clientarea.php?action=domains
- On the domain use the drop down selection on the right and choose Manage Domain
- Prior to being able to manage DNS, verify you have the free domain addon "Addons (DNS Host Record Management)"
- You will see DNS Management on the left menu bar, select this option
- To add a DNS entry, use full hostname for format eg: for an entry of www on domain example.gd you will use "www.example.gd"
- To edit a DNS entry, alter the line with the affected entry
- To remove a DNS entry, clear all text from that entrys row
- Remember to hit Save!